Opportunities to perform with the Vienna Boys Choir and other meaningful projects in Singapore and overseas.
Would you like the chance to learn from the industry's experts and have the opportunities to participate in meaningful, cultural and high-profile projects? We are starting a series of vocal workshops and programmes which will
- 1Identify and assess your current musical abilities.
- 2Develop your talent further either via private / group lessons.
- 3Give committed students exposure to perform with groups such as the Vienna Boys Choir and special projects eg. charities, concerts and overseas tours.
- 4Collaborate with international promoters to help career-focused clients get exposure internationally through our partner promoters in Europe, US, China and Thailand.
- 5Build your confidence, experience and portfolio on the world stage.
Join our mailing list
Be informed as we roll out the series of workshops and activities that will help you get started in your musical journey, no matter what stage you are in. (Phone is optional)
Iris is one of the co-founders of ChorusArt. In the last 20 years of her career as a Music Director, she has worked with singers, musicians, TV station (Okto), schools, churches, companies, charities etc to help them put up performances and high profile events.
In the past 3 years, as the CEO of ChorusArt, she co-produced and promoted and made the Vienna Boys Choir concerts happen not just in Singapore but also in Bangkok within a short span of 4 months. In June 2018, she led a group of creators and artistes and we created an original creative commons musical in 28 days. It has 5 songs and 30 mins of content.
She wishes to gather a talent pool of performers: Singers, musicians and music teachers and transform Music Education. Join us in creating a vibrant and thriving musical scene in Asia.
Book an appointment
This appointment will assess your current musical abilities. This is a no-obligation for further engagement appointment and we will :
- 1Give you an assessment of your current abilities and advice for future development.
- 2Discuss your musical objectives
- 3Match you with the relevant programmes / recommendations to develop your talents further.